The basic needs are done so now let's go to the top things you must not miss seeing and doing while you are in France. There are a lot of things that you need to do and see while having your France vacation. We've listed the most important sites and activities that you should see and do and it's all up to you how to divide your schedule among these magnificent sites!
– City – The first place to be at in France is, of course, Paris. It has the Louvre, impressionist museums, the Eiffel Tower, the Seine, parks, clubs, culture, and great food. It is the best place you can define your France vacation.
– Coastline and beach – Try Nice. Nice is said to be nice, but you will not know it until you try it yourself. It is perfect for budget travelers. You can also enjoy and explore its great beaches.
– Royalty and Castles – Never miss going to The Palace of Versailles. It is so close to Paris. It was built by Louis XIV to serve as the palace for the French Kings.
– Scenery and Wine-tasting – Have a visit at the Loire Valley. It has great and lovely scenes with a lot of vineyards and chateaus. You will taste the best wine in the world here. Another perfect wine destination is Bordeaux. It is said that the best wine in the world is made here. Other than the wine, it also has the longest shopping street in the world. Seafood at Le Petit Commerce should not be missed.
– Casinos – The best place in France to enjoy casinos? It's Monaco! Thought it has tiny streets, beautiful buildings, a world famous casino, and gigantic modern yachts also stand here. You can bump shoulders with the rich and famous here.
There are a lot of other destination all around France. These are just a few and are the most visited ones. You can always look into them all online and decide for yourself wherever you want to go. If these destination still can not fit on your tight budget but you still want to travel all over France, then maybe you should take a look at these money saving tips. In this way, though you are on a tight budget, you can still roam around France, enjoy and explore.
1. Have a picnic than eating at a restaurant. Food is one of your basic needs, especially when traveling. It is undeniable that France, especially Paris, has the most mouth-watering food and delicious wines in the world. But if you are on a tight budget, you can have a picnic! France is also known for cheese and bread. So if you want to save money for your whole trip, go to the market, buy bread, cheese, meat and fruits and go on a picnic. You can have your meal for less than $ 10USD.
2. Take a train than a taxi. The easiest way to go around France is through taking a train. And most importantly, it is also the cheapest. Try to avoid the high-speed trains for they will cost you a lot. Enjoy the local transit so you can also take time to see beautiful places while you ride the train.
3. Drink wine than water. Believe it or not, wine is cheaper than water in France. Although you do not have to miss drinking water regularly. Drink wine while you are in France, one quality bottle of wine will cost you at least $ 3USD!